الاثنين، نوفمبر 05، 2007

English learning

Dialogue 1 :
This is the story about Linda and Brian. Read how they get to know each other
in 10 edutaining lessons.
Brian: Hello, what are you doing here?
Linda: Hello, I am Linda! This is my younger sister, and we are waiting here for our
friend Carla. She is in the department store over there, and we are already tired. Who
are you?
Brian: Oh, I am Brian. Yes, I am also waiting for a friend. He is in the department
store, too. Are you here often?
Linda: We are here every day. Hahaha.
Brian: Yes, the department store is very big! Hahaha.
Linda: Look! There she is.
Brian: My friend is there too! Hey, what are you doing tonight?
Linda: We are going to the cinema! And you?
Brian: First, we are drinking something and then … we do not know yet. My friend is
here since this morning. He is just on vacation here.
Linda: Are you also new here?
Brian: Yes, I am actually from Germany, and my friend is from Sweden. My father,
however, is British.
Linda: Oh, that is interesting. Unfortunately, I have to go. You are very nice.
Brian: Thanks! You are too! Maybe I will see you aro
u

ليست هناك تعليقات: